This beautiful and fun chewable yellow star keyring is a great accessory for any child or adult. It can be looped onto a pants belt, hooked onto a pencil case, or attached to a stroller. The keyring is a versatile sensory tool that can be chewed or played with and taken to school or anywhere else it is needed.
With a bright yellow star accented by gold and hex beads, it is both fun and fashionable great for any member of the family. We have paired this keyring with a black lobster claw clip and strung it on black silk cord.
You can always rely on Playful Treasures Chewable Jewellery to be Comfortable and Durable, Soothing, Safe and Easy Care
Comfortable and Durable
- No sharp edges: The soft silky texture of our beads makes this piece as comfortable as it is beautiful. There are no sharp or hard edges to any of our beads or clasps and they are strung on a strong yet soft silk cord.
- High quality silk cord: The silk cord used on our jewellery is thick and luxurious to touch, our high quality silk cords are comfortable and not abrasive on your skin.
- Adjustable: All of the jewellery in our Playful Treasures collection is fully adjustable. Every piece is generously designed so the length can be easily shortened for your personal preference and maximum comfort. Simply break open the clasp, push the silk cord through so that you can see the knot, tie another knot at your desired length and trim the excess cord.
- Light weight: Playful Treasures chewable fashion is light weight making it perfect as a daily accessory.
- No metals: There are no components in our products that can rust or discolour. You can wear all of our chewy jewellery in the bath, shower, at the beach or even in the swimming pool. When you choose a piece of Playful Treasures jewellery you will have a gorgeous piece for many years to come.
- Silky and sturdy: Our necklaces, bracelets, teething shapes and pendents are all made from the highest quality materials. You will feel the difference. Babies instantly find them incredibly soothing, the silky texture coupled with sturdy resistance for chewing make the perfect duo.
- Can be cooled or warmed: The intrinsic soothing and comforting quality of our jewellery can be accentuated by cooling your beads in the freezer or warming them in hot water.
- Sooth teething babies: Chewing on cooled or warmed beads can greatly magnify the wonderful soothing effect of this lovely jewellery for teething babies.
- Relief from menopause symptoms: These soothing properties are not just for your baby to enjoy though! Warmed beads can be lovely for you to wear in winter or cooled beads on a hot summer day. The base of your neck is a sensitive area. Put the cooled beads on the back of you neck to help provide relief if you are suffering hot flushes from menopause.
- Sensory calming and soothing for special needs: Children and adults with special needs use many different strategies to calm and sooth themselves, one strategy is chewing. The amazing soothing qualities of our products can be incredibly beneficial for those who like to chew. It has a calming effect that allows them to enjoy the world around them in a much more inclusive way.
- Playful Treasures chewable fashion jewellery and teething products are crafted entirely from beads that are:
- 100 % food grade silicon,
- 100 % BPA free silicon,
- contain no phthalates,
- contain no metals (safe for children or adults with medical conditions e.g. pacemakers),
- are non-toxic,
- are durable,
- heat resistant,
- certified by: SGS/FDA/LFGB
- Breakaway Safety Clasp: The breakaway clasp featured in every piece is designed to break open under strain, in this way the clasp protects your piece from being broken if it is caught on something or pulled while you are wearing it. The clasp also makes it safe for your children to wear because if it becomes caught it will release and so avoid causing injury.
WARNING: Even though our products have many safe features NEVER leave a sleeping baby unattended wearing a necklace.
IMPORTANT: Inspect your breakaway clasp for damage regularly, if it is damaged it may no longer function appropriately and impact the safety of the necklace.
Our lovely soft chewy jewellery is easy to keep clean because it is safe to wear and wash in water.
- Clean by hand: Cleaned by hand using a clean damp cloth and warm soapy water. Then rinse off and dry.
- Dishwasher: Put into the dishwasher on the top shelf (below 65C).
- Sterilise: Steam or boil the jewellery to sterilise it. Follow the manufacturers instructions of your baby bottle/equipment steriliser, or boil for 5 minutes on the stove in a pot (ensure your product is covered in water at all times).
WARNING: Ensure the product is dry and a safe temperature, before giving it to a child or placing on your skin.